One thing we always miss is having pizza. However, this is a very easy and delicious pizza crust recipe! We made this into a 10 inch diameter, but for the next time we will do personal sizes.
- 1-1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Flour (I used Blue Diamond)
- 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese (I used Gouda, but if you want something to melt better, use something else)
- 1 Large Egg
- 3 TBS Water
- 1 TBS Olive Oil
- 1 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Basil
- 2/3 TSP Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 TSP Baking Powder
- 1/2 TSP Monkfruit Sugar (Lankano)
- 1/4 TSP Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Mix eggs, water, vinegar, and oil together in a bowl.
- In second larger bowl, mix the remaining ingredients
- Mix in the egg mixture into the dry ingredients together until smooth dough forms.
- Prepare sheet pan with greased parchment paper.
- Put the dough into the parchment paper. Put clear plastic sheet on top and press dough into a roughly 10 inch diameter.
- Bake until crust is lightly golden with crisp edges (~20 min).
- Cool in pan for 10 min before adding toppings.
We added these to the pizza, in this order:
- 1/4 Cups Pizza Sauce (Pappy Fred’s – 4g total carbs)
- Gouda Cheese, Sliced
- 2x Hot Dogs, Thinly Sliced (Hebrew National – 4g total carbs)
- Pickled Jalapenos, Sliced
- Black Olives, Halved