We are trying to substitute as much of the sugar as possible out of our diet for this upcoming Thanksgiving holiday time, and what better place to start than cranberry sauce! This makes a bit more than 2 Cups of sauce.
- 3 Cup Cranberries
- 1-1/4 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Monkfruit Sugar (I used Lankano)
- Rinse cranberries to ensure they are clean.
- Bring water with the sugar to a boil.
- Add cranberries and bring the mixture to a boil again
- Reduce heat to low and boil for 3 min stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat off.
- Break the cranberries as desired (I used a potato masher).
- Turn heat on Low and continue cooking for another 2 min.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a jar.
- Cool completely before transferring into the refrigerator.